Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May 30, 2011

After a rough week of multiple camera and film problems something finally came out. I've been shooting strictly film for a week now. Unfortunately I lost a weeks worth of work because the film was bad, but here are some results from a new roll of film.

I took my first Colorado hike in a park in Evergreen CO. When I was researching possible trails to hike here in this great mountain state even some of the ones marked "easy" had 1000ft elevation gains. One day I'll be that fit.

View from the top. Pretty "pathetic" view when you consider how many more fantastic views there must be after harder climbs.

I definitely shoot differently in film then digital. It's nice to be reminded of that. In film I take a lot more time really seeing an image to completion before I actually click the shutter. And it's easier to embrace imperfections, like say, light leaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment