Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 22, 2011

I had a busy day of crafting and baking which to me sounds like a perfect Sunday. I haven't used my sewing machine in a while so I began with a project I'd been meaning to do for a couple months. You know those giant square t-shirts you seem to accumulate in life? Well I set down and re-sized one today.
I had no idea what I was doing, and somehow, making it up as I went along worked out! I didn't take a before picture I was more eager to do it then I was to document it, so I apologize for the poor pictures, but you get the idea. I'm really happy with how it turned out. From now on with just a little time I could wear all my free t-shirts.


Then for dessert I attempted my first upside down cake. This one is pineapple AND mango. Turned out delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment