Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 14, 2011

I apologize for not posting in a while, I've decided to continue this blog on a regular basis although not daily. I simple stopping putting my best foot forward in regards to the images I was posting. Plus the amount of time it took to edit and make posts was becoming overwhelming. Instead I would love to continue to share my adventures and any moments of creativity with you all. So with that said, I resume my posts!

In only 6 days I am moving across country from New York to Colorado. I've been trying to really pair down my belongings. It's tough to let go of things, but it's also kind of nice to be free and to hopefully grasp the concept that I am still me (if not more so) without having to define myself by my things.

So I've been trying to find homes for most of my books and plants. I donated a trunk full of books to a local used book store who will in turn donate unsellable ones to youth shelters and literacy groups.

I have also been giving away plants to friends. I love being able to give things I love to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment