Saturday, October 22, 2011

Photo Shoot: Toys!

I had the pleasure, excitement, and mostly fun of doing two photo shoots this week for work. I'm a strong believer that you grow from each experience you have. How much you grow, can be up to you. How willing are you to open up, to push yourself, to learn new things, and forget things you thought you knew?

I feel like I've grown a lot from this and I can't wait to do more! It's so thrilling to be at a point in my life where things feels like they're just at the beginning. Everything is infused with possibility.

Here are some of the finals:





I experimented with some post editing techniques for these images since the goal was to invoke a warm, intimate, home-y, almost vintage feeling. I'm really proud of this work, but please feel free to provide some constructive criticism as well. That's one thing I really miss about college...honest feedback.



2 comments:

  1. Jenn, my honest feedback is that these are terrific! They do have the feeling you were striving for. Nice work! You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think they were pretty successful and I can't wait to shoot more.

    ReplyDelete